Back to Module
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #21048 Reply

zoesot

I oversee a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also advertises CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely provide internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Reputable Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a surprisingly extensive series of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment options and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to consult with a different lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at snow-drop-tales.sakura.ne.jp could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Reply To: Wholesale CBD Gummies – PayPal Payments
Your information: