Back to Module
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #23036 Reply

patrosenhain

Meet the pre-teen whose ‘bank balance’ is bigger than yours – a 12-year-old crypto expert whose , or non-fungible tokens, 크리에이티브 연구소 have traded for more than £3 MI<br>N.Benyamin Ahmed learned to code from his dad when he was just five years old and was instantly h<br>d.But the started rolling in last year when he released his own whale themed collection of NFTs – one-of-a-kind digital artworks which can be bought and<br>d.His first sale of colourful pixelated whales sold out in hours and netted him £110,000 – a fortune which, combined with his other ventures, has risen to £750,000 in a matter of m<br>s.The schoolboy doesn’t have a bank account though, and hasn’t withdrawn a single pound from his fo<br>e.It’s all tied up in a cryptocurrency called Ethereum, which some argue could become worthless before investors even have time to wit<br>w.But Benjamin – who has lectured at Oxford University on NFTs – reckons it’s the future of currency, and he’s sitting on a huge future fo<br>e. Meet the pre-teen whose ‘bank balance’ is bigger than yours – a 12-year-old crypto expert whose NFTs, or 크리에이티브 연구소 non-fungible tokens, have traded for more than £3 MILLION.

Benyamin Ahmed learned to code from his dad when he was just five-year-old, and was inst<br>y hooked Benyamin’s bitcoin started rolling in last year when he released his own whale themed collection of NFTs – one-of-a-kind digital artworks which can be bou<br>and sold aption”> His first sale of colourful pixelated whales sold out in hours and netted him £110,000 – a fortune which, combined with his other ventures, has risen to £750,000 in a matt<br>f monthsThe child genius plans to leave his fortune where it is for now because he said he’s simply only in the game to build his skills and<br>erience.In total, his collection of NFTs has traded – gone on to be sold over and over by other people – for a total more than<br>million.And the figure continues to rise as they become more and m<br>popular.Benyamin, from Pinner, in Greater London, said: ‘My friends at school know what I do and they have congr<br>ated me.’Although I don’t think everyone really und<br>ands it!’But lots of people now know my story and it makes me happy to see lots of people are learning about NFTs be<br>e of me.’I want to continue to introduce lots of people into the<br> space.’Speaking of his passions which have now made him a million, Benyamin said he sees a ‘bright future’ in the world of cryp<br>nd NFTs.He said: ‘I think with every industry, the digital versions of things always perfo<br>he best.’With digital art it has a lot more utility and certification – I can just hop online and 크리에이티브 연구소 see where an<br>ng came from.’ RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

He added: ‘Here, anyone can join the network – you can be a refugee or a rich person sat in your mansion and it doesn’t <br> a difference.’Everyone has the same rights and permission<br> anyone else.’Benyamin and his brother Yusuf, 13, began learning coding from dad Imran, who works in programming, at ju<br>ive years old.Benyamin and Yusuf’s mother, Meherin Ahmed, 40, is a primary school teacher – and while she doesn’t work in tech herself, Imran said she has been a ‘huge source of inspiration and sup<br>’ to her sons.Imran would task his sons with daily coding challenges as clever Benyamin became hooked with a keen interest in NFTs <br> he got older.NFTs are unique digital assets which are bought and sold online in cryptocurrency – and their popularity has risen hugely<br>recent months.They can be anything from artworks to collectible cards and GIFs and no two are identical – so it is possible to trace back exactly where they came from so you know<br>s an original.Buyers have shelled out thousands, or even millions in the process – in the hopes they will one day b<br>rth even more. Benyamin and his brother Yusuf, 13, began learning coding from dad Imran, who works in programming, at j<br>five years old Imran, Benyamin’s father, said: Imran said: ‘For Benyamin, it was never really about the money, it was about gaining knowledge – but of course the<br>ey is a bonus'<div class=”art-ins mol-factbox news floatRHS” data-version=”2″ id=”mol-fa8ff9e0-9daf-11ec-a2fe-8d2845e27c28″ website 12, makes £750,000 selling whale-themed NFTs

Reply To: Meet the pre-teen whose ‘bank balance’ is bigger.
Your information: