Back to Module
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #21406 Reply

demimorton19409

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell is no stranger to criticism living life in the public eye. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>And on Tuesday, the mother-of-three was forced to hit back at a social media troll once again, after they accused the reality star-turned-influencer of being a ‘bad parent’. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The troll said they couldn’t believe that Krystal, 34, lets her son Husky, one, eat sand at the beach. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Not having it: Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell has hit back at a troll after they accused her of being a 'bad parent' for letting her son Husky, one, eat sand at the beach </div> <noscript> Not having it: Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell has hit back at a troll after they accused her of being a 'bad parent' for letting her son Husky, one, eat sand at the beach </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Not having it: Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell has hit back at a troll after they accused her of being a ‘bad parent’ for letting her son Husky, one, eat sand at the beach</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Sharing the messages on her Instagram stories, Krystal laughed off the criticism and said she’s never once had one of her children sick and in hospital after eating sand. </p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-20″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw tvshowbiz” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Former Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell furiously hits back…</span> <span>Queen bee WAG Bec Judd stands by best friend Nadia Bartel as…</span> <span>Big Brother’s Krystal Forscutt reveals the surprise bonus of…</span> <span>Former Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell hits back after…</span>
  • </div>

<u><i><div class=”fb”></i></u>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”big-share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The troll had replied to one of her stories, writing: ‘You are a bad parent.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’If he is infected then people will hate you.'</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Laughing it off: Sharing the messages on her Instagram stories, Krystal laughed off the criticism and said she's never once had one of her children sick and in hospital after eating sand </div> <noscript> Laughing it off: Sharing the messages on her Instagram stories, Krystal laughed off the criticism and said she's never once had one of her children sick and in hospital after eating sand </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Laughing it off: Sharing the messages on her Instagram stories, Krystal laughed off the criticism and said she’s never once had one of her children sick and in hospital after eating sand</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> 'Gotta laugh at msgs like this... clearly not a parent,' Krystal wrote in the caption of her post. 'Eating sand is definitely not a learnt behaviour for a child and in my almost seven years of being a parent I haven't had any of mine end up at emergency due to eating sand' </div> <noscript> 'Gotta laugh at msgs like this... clearly not a parent,' Krystal wrote in the caption of her post. 'Eating sand is definitely not a learnt behaviour for a child and in my almost seven years of being a parent I haven't had any of mine end up at emergency due to eating sand' </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>’Gotta laugh at msgs like this…

clearly not a parent,’ Krystal wrote in the caption of her post. ‘Eating sand is definitely not a learnt behaviour for a child and in my almost seven years of being a parent I haven’t had any of mine end up at emergency due to eating sand’ </p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>They added: ‘OMFG.

Your child will end up in hospital if you teach him to eat sand.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”> ‘Gotta laugh at msgs like this… clearly not a parent,’ Krystal wrote in the caption of her post. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”> ‘Eating sand is definitely not a learnt behaviour for a child and in my almost seven years of being a parent I haven’t had any of mine end up at emergency due to eating sand.’ </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Just last month, slim seduction diet pills Krystal hit back at one of her followers who attacked her after she had her breast implants removed.</p><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Krystal Hipwell gives an update on her boob explant surgery” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M41S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2021-08-21T03:15:45+0100″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Former Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell gives an update on her boob explant surgery from her hospital bed.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-1535892470102929981″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Hipwell gives an update on her boob explant website Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell gives an update on her boob explant surgery from her hospital bed.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Another troll: Just last month, Krystal hit back at a troll who attacked her after she had her breast implants removed </div> <noscript> Another troll: Just last month, Krystal hit back at a troll who attacked her after she had her breast implants removed </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Another troll: Just last month, Krystal hit back at a troll who attacked her after she had her breast implants removed</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She decided to shared the nasty comment in an effort to ‘name and shame’ the online bully.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>They accused the her of being ‘vain’ after she decided to undergo explant surgery back in August.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The comment was left underneath a picture of Krystal wearing a white support bra following the procedure. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Why would you do this to yourself?

All for vanity? Now you just have nasty scars for nothing,’ the troll wrote.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Krystal hit back on her Instagram stories, writing: ‘I’m so tired of the negativity!'</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> 'Why would you do this to yourself? All for vanity? Now you just have nasty scars for nothing,' the troll wrote </div> <noscript> 'Why would you do this to yourself? All for vanity? Now you just have nasty scars for nothing,' the troll wrote </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>’Why would you do this to yourself?

All for vanity? Now you just have nasty scars for nothing,’ the troll wrote</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’What is wrong with some people seriously? I will never understand how a grown woman feels the need to go out of their way to try and hurt someone they don’t even know!’  </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She added that people should simply unfollow her if they are unhappy with her page.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Instead of being nasty I find it’s much easier just to quietly unfollow rather than breeding negativity,’ she said.  </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Krystal had her breast implants removed in August and said the surgery marked the start of a ‘new chapter’ in her life.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She said she first got her implants ‘as a young girl searching for approval’.</p><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Krystal Hipwell works out with her four-month-old son Huska” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M30S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2021-02-15T10:20:28+0000″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Former Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell shares a video of herself working out with her four-month-old son Huska… just two months after former Bachelor Tim Robards was slammed for doing the same.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-6876693531338886925″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Hipwell works out with her four-month-old son website Big Brother star Krystal Hipwell shares a video of herself working out with her four-month-old son Huska… just two months after former Bachelor Tim Robards was slammed for doing the same.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> New lease on life: Krystal had her breast implants removed in August and said the surgery marked the start of a 'new chapter' in her life </div> <noscript> New lease on life: Krystal had her breast implants removed in August and said the surgery marked the start of a 'new chapter' in her life </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>New lease on life: Krystal had her breast implants removed in August and said the surgery marked the start of a ‘new chapter’ in her life</p></div></div>

<!– ad: website –>

Reply To: Krystal Hipwell unleashes at troll who called her a 'bad parent'
Your information: