Back to Module
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #24589 Reply

rooseveltwintle

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Kayla Itsines has been forced to defend her decision to eat fast food while in LA after being slammed by fans who claim it is ‘off brand’ for her to enjoy a burger.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The 30-year-old personal trainer typically posts pictures to Instagram showing her ripped physique, healthy food and her family.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>So when she was photographed sitting in a park with a burger in hand she was forced to defend her meal choice.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Personal trainer, Kayla Itsines, has hit back at people who appeared horrified by her choice to eat fast food while on a trip to LA </div> <noscript> Personal trainer, Kayla Itsines, has hit back at people who appeared horrified by her choice to eat fast food while on a trip to LA </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Personal trainer, Kayla Itsines, has hit back at people who appeared horrified by her choice to eat fast food while on a trip to LA</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img” style=”height: auto;”> <div class=”image-wrap”> The Adelaide local was told to try these egg burgers while in the US - and said they were definitely worth it </div> <noscript> The Adelaide local was told to try these egg burgers while in the US - and said they were definitely worth it </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>The Adelaide local was told cinnamon to lower blood pressure try these egg burgers while in the US – and said they were definitely worth it</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> But some people thought the fast food binge was off-brand for the mum who has made her fortune helping people lose weight </div> <noscript> But some people thought the fast food binge was off-brand for the mum who has made her fortune helping people lose weight </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>But some people thought the fast food binge was off-brand for the mum who has made her fortune helping people lose weight</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I don’t know why people are SO surprised when they find out that I eat fast food,’ she said.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I have been sharing my food philosophy of a balanced diet with NO restrictions for YEARS now.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’It seems easier for some people to look at me a put me in a ‘box’ rather than to actually try to understand me and what I stand for,’ she vented.</p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-24″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw femail” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Bondi personal trainer curates a new type of WATER that…</span> <span>You can now get a ONE KILO cookie oozing with warm Nutella…</span> <span>From buying BOTH their girlfriends the same engagement ring…</span> <span>Is your Chinese zodiac destined for a lottery win? Data…</span>
  • </div>

<u><i><div class=”fb”></i></u>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”big-share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She went on to thank friends for the burger recommendation – admitting she didn’t feel great afterwards but it was ‘worth it’.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She also listed the top five things she stands for – many which focused on her ability to choose what she wants to eat as part of a balanced lifestyle.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She then divulged her go-to McDonalds order is a large McChicken meal with Coke, a caramel sundae and an apple pie.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> The fitness star says she even has a go-to McDonalds order which includes two desserts - in a post where she highlights people 'putting her in a box' </div> <noscript> The fitness star says she even has a go-to McDonalds order which includes two desserts - in a post where she highlights people 'putting her in a box' </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>The fitness star says she even has a go-to McDonalds order which includes two desserts – in a post where she highlights people ‘putting her in a box'</p></div><div class=”art-ins mol-factbox femail” data-version=”2″ id=”mol-bd2f4860-8934-11ec-a51b-a96594ef2366″ website Itsines defends eating fast food in LA

Reply To: Kayla Itsines has been forced to defend her.
Your information: